Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tag I'm It

Mindy just tagged me, so here it goes.
The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends or so to do the same on their blog pages.

1. Best thing you cooked last week?  I made some yummy chicken fajitas the other night, which are made even better with my delicious guacomole.  The family also enjoyed my chicken broccoli cheesey casserole thing last night too, everyone that is except Hunter of course.

2.If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?  I would love to do a little tour around Europe with Mikey and maybe some friends.  I would love to do it with the kids when they are older, right now I don't think they would appreciate it too much.  I would love to spend Valentine's Day with Mike in Venice, strolling along hand in hand along the cobblestone streets.

3. When was the last time you cried?  Probably Sunday night when I heard about President Hinckley dying.  I'm going to miss hearing him speak at Conference and watching his smiling face.

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago?  Wow, 10 years ago, let me think about that for a minute...  1. I graduated from BYU in Fashion Design and did my last fashion show.  2.  Mike and I were starting to build our very first house.   3.  I found out I was pregnant with Michela  4.  I was working out everyday with Tiffles, until I got such bad morning sickness I could barely get out of bed.  5.  I cut my hair very short, Mike wasn't too thrilled with it.

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago?  1. I was pregnant with Chase  2. We were trying to sell our 2nd house and starting plans for our 3rd.  3.  Mike and I went on a little weekend getaway to Northern California, before we were outnumbered by the kids.  4.   I was scrapbooking like crazy  5.  I was driving kids around to preschool and Little Gym.

6.  Five things you were doing 1 year ago?  1.  Enjoying our new little precious Aria.  2.  We finished and moved into our final home!  3.  Reading lots of books.  4.  Being very grateful that my Mom was around to help take care of the kids, cook, clean, buy groceries and make me laugh.  Thanks Mom, I love you!  5.  Making a blessing dress for Aria and a baptism dress for Michela.  What a special time that was.

7.  Seven of your favorite hobbies:  OR wanna be hobbies...  1. Reading  2. Sewing  3. Scrapbooking 4. Doing Crafty stuff  5.  Dancing  6.  I want to start Rock Climbing  7. Taking Pictures

8.  Five favorite Foods:  1. The Chicken Bryan, Chicken Gratella, the Mezzaluna, pretty much anything from Carrabas.  2.  Mike's Lasagna  3. Peggy's Potatoes Au Gratin, I'm drooling just thinking about them.  4.  Tiffany's Cheesecake, any flavor  5.  Zachary's Stuffed Pizza

9.  Five places you've been:  1. All over Italy, but Florence and Venice were my favorites  2. Kauai, HI  3.  New York City, NY  4.  Many, LA  5. The Caribbean

10. Five favorite moments:  1.  When my kids were born and holding them for the first time.  2.  When Mike and I got married  3.  Being in Italy with Mike, especially eating all of that delicious food.  4. Seeing my kids' first smiles and hearing them laugh for the first time.  5.  Singing duets with my Dad.  

I tag Natalie, Chelsea, Jessica and Sara (Maybe she will put something new on her blog!)

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

Nice! I didnt know you wanted to start rock climbing! We should all have a date night to the climbing gym!! That would be so much fun!
and I am for game night whenever! If we have dinner sunday we should make the PLAN!
Also.. I use this blog website for the background http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-stuff.html.. tells ya exactly how to do it too! :)

Chelsea said...

Sorry, I just found out you had tagged me...oops.