My children are safe at last! Mike and (mostly) Cody made a wrought iron railing last week for the stairs that go up to the hut in the boys' room. Ever since Mike built the stairs I've been afraid that one of the kids would go tumbling over the side. It is a serious drop off. Mike and Cody measured it all out and started building it last Thursday. While Mike was off golfing in St. George, Cody came over and worked his butt off, sawing and welding until he finished it on Saturday. Mike painted it Tuesday night, and he and I lugged the thing upstairs and installed it last night. It looks awesome, I love it! Thanks Cody for doing such an awesome job and thanks Mindy for marrying a man with such sweet welding skills.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Cody Rocks!
My children are safe at last! Mike and (mostly) Cody made a wrought iron railing last week for the stairs that go up to the hut in the boys' room. Ever since Mike built the stairs I've been afraid that one of the kids would go tumbling over the side. It is a serious drop off. Mike and Cody measured it all out and started building it last Thursday. While Mike was off golfing in St. George, Cody came over and worked his butt off, sawing and welding until he finished it on Saturday. Mike painted it Tuesday night, and he and I lugged the thing upstairs and installed it last night. It looks awesome, I love it! Thanks Cody for doing such an awesome job and thanks Mindy for marrying a man with such sweet welding skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks so dang awesome! Good job Cody! That's it, I need to move closer to take advantage of welding skills! Or, I should just come take some lessons and then make lots of moola to have my own welding machine. :)
Hey, I just noticed the handle on the gas pump, I still love it...that might go in Logan's room with his plains, trains and auto theme...hmmm, i may have to make another one. But, there's no room to put it.
I do love my oh so talented husband! :) I am SO glad he has such skills he can do something for everyone! In hopes that makes up for my lack of! heh.. poor Cody having to take the wrap. It looks so great!! I cant wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment