Friday, January 4, 2008

Look Mom, No Pants!



These pictures are the reason I wanted to start my blog.  A couple of days before we left for California for Christmas I had a funny episode with Aria.  She was up in her crib taking a nap and I could hear her talking and playing around over the monitor.  I let her play for a while and when I went in to get her I found her standing up in her crib with no pants on!  How in the world did she get her pants off by herself?  She looked so proud of herself and was dancing around and smiling.  She gave me the biggest cheesy smile and I just had to go get my camera.  What a funny little girl.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey Mauri,
Welcome to the Blob's! My new nickname for blogs. I love the bright yellow background as I can actually read the journaling.
I just might get one going too!
Love Auntie L

meg said...

Maur, you certainly have another beautiful daughter there! That is pretty funny she took her pants off by herself. Cute, cute!

MiNdY said...

She is so darn Cute!! Shes getting so big! taking pants off by herself.. what next! I LOVE her smile!