



Here are a few cute pictures of Aria's 1st birthday. I've never seen anyone eat a cupcake so delicately. She picked at it until every last crumb was gone. She didn't really even need the bib, she hardly got anything on her. She even licked her fingers clean! It was so much fun celebrating with the Hunt family out in California. Her Uncles, Aunts and Grandma Hunt sure got a kick out of Aria and couldn't get enough of her smile and sweetness. We are so thankful Aria is a part of our family, it's been a great year with her around.
2 comments:
Im SO happy you finally gave into the world of blogging! I look forward to keeping even MoRe up to date with you guys! :)
And the pictures of Aria are darling! She's such a princess of course she wouldnt think of making a mess!
Mauri, good job on the blog! I'm so excited! Aria is such a cutie!!! I was impressed with Michela's piano playing last night too...I took a little video. :)
Post a Comment