
Aria is obsessed with telephones and remote controls, pretty much anything with buttons. She picks up everything and pretends to talk on the phone. She loves her phone because it plays music too, music is also a favorite of hers. ( Anyone who has seen her shake her booty knows she has some serious rhythm. ) I caught her chatting it up on the phone yesterday while she was watching the kids play out in the snow. She picks up the phone and yells "Hah?", it's so cute.


In this picture she was standing all by herself!

I love how she has it over her shoulder and halfway down her back half the time. She is just so cute, I can't resist her!
1 comment:
She is the cutest thing, EVER! Already on the phone, you better be prepared for when she's a few years older and wants to call her friends all the time.
Post a Comment