Aria has mastered going down the stairs! On Friday Aria decided she didn't want to be stuck upstairs while the kids were all playing down in the basement without her. Whenever she hears the kids downstairs she sits at the top of the stairs calling out to them. I was doing some stuff in the kitchen and I could hear her voice getting farther away. Naturally I thought she was going up the stairs, but I didn't see her on either staircase. I hurried and went to the basement stairs and saw her about halfway down. She had the biggest smile on her face and was so proud of herself. Now she can go play in the playroom with the big kids. The only problem is that they don't always want her down there getting into their stuff. On Sunday morning I heard doors slamming and a lot of "No, no Aria". I went downstairs to investigate and found all of the doors closed and Aria sitting outside the playroom door yelling at Chase in hopes that he would let her back in. Sweet little thing!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Down She Goes
Aria has mastered going down the stairs! On Friday Aria decided she didn't want to be stuck upstairs while the kids were all playing down in the basement without her. Whenever she hears the kids downstairs she sits at the top of the stairs calling out to them. I was doing some stuff in the kitchen and I could hear her voice getting farther away. Naturally I thought she was going up the stairs, but I didn't see her on either staircase. I hurried and went to the basement stairs and saw her about halfway down. She had the biggest smile on her face and was so proud of herself. Now she can go play in the playroom with the big kids. The only problem is that they don't always want her down there getting into their stuff. On Sunday morning I heard doors slamming and a lot of "No, no Aria". I went downstairs to investigate and found all of the doors closed and Aria sitting outside the playroom door yelling at Chase in hopes that he would let her back in. Sweet little thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweetie, good job Aria!
Heh.. Shes soooo Sweet! I hope she never changes! SO great she's mastered the stairs.. dont want her fragile little self falling down there! Long way to go!
Post a Comment