Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ready to Roll





Aria was making us all laugh last night.  She has gotten so good with her little push walker.  She goes around and around the coffee table and the island in the kitchen.  She had a few tumbles when she first got out on the tile, but now she is a pro.  She was making a car motor sound last night as she was cruising around the house.  I thought only boys were supposed to make that noise?!  I guess I am going to have another tomboy on my hands again.  She loves pushing cars around too!  I wish I had sound to go with these pictures, but I need help getting my videos onto the computer.  You can see her lips out in one of the pictures.  Enjoy the cuteness!

2 comments:

meg said...

I love those things! That is how Jenna was walking by 11 months. That pic of her coming around the corner by the fridge is so cute!

MiNdY said...

Shes so cute! She will be RuNNiNg aroudn in no time!!