Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Head Swapping

Megan did me a big favor today and walked me through a head swap on my family picture.  If you noticed something different about the picture on the title of our blog, it is that Chase has a new head.  Now all of the kids are smiling and I love it!!!!!  Thanks again Megan.  And I'm sorry my book list got so darn long, so here are my top five books that I read last year (drum roll please):  
"All But My Life", "The Historian" (Kind of creepy suspenseful, but soooo good), "The Princess Academy", "The Candy Shop War" and three series (I know, I cheated, but they are all so good)- "The Warrior/Wizard Heir" ones, "Uglies, Pretties, Specials" and "The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters".

1 comment:

meg said...

Of coarse no one notices anything different, you did such a good job!