Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dodgey

When we were in California for Christmas my sister had her dog Cassie with her. Aria was a little afraid of her the first couple of days, but after that she couldn't stay away from her. Every time my Mom was holding Aria around Cassie she would say, "What does the doggy say? Arf, Arf." Aria was soon copying her and would say "Ah, Ah, Ah" every time she saw the dog. (Personally she sounds more like a little monkey, but hey, she's only one year old!) The last couple of days she even started saying something kind of like doggy, it sounded more like "dodgey".
Today Aria and I were looking out the window and we saw three deer in the backyard. Aria pointed at them and said, "dodgey" and started her little monkey bark. I was totally laughing, she cracks me up.

2 comments:

meg said...

sounds like the poor girl needs a pet. :) Finally getting a DVR, eh? I am sooooo glad to have one, it's so nice!

MiNdY said...

Cant believe how big she's getting.. talking and all!

By the way.. I do love your top five of the day, I think Im going to copy you and do a top 5 of the week! hope you dont mind! :)