We tried taking pictures of all of the Staker Grandkids but it is pretty impossible to get all 13 of them smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. They are all so darn cute that it doesn't really matter.
Maur, those turned out great! Thanks, I'm going to swap a couple heads and I'll post what I come up with. :) Thanks! Oh, and I just was out using my Christmas present from you. I love them, thank you!
2 comments:
Maur, those turned out great! Thanks, I'm going to swap a couple heads and I'll post what I come up with. :) Thanks! Oh, and I just was out using my Christmas present from you. I love them, thank you!
I agree.. like I told Meg.. We make a bunch of cute kids!! Not to mention healthy. We are so blessed!! Thanks for taking those! They turned out great!
Post a Comment