Thursday, January 10, 2008

Let it Snow


Yesterday we got a ton of snow!  The kids were so excited when we were driving to school in the morning, all they were talking about was getting home from school so they could go play in all of the white fluffy stuff.  Chase looked so cute out there tromping around in the knee high snow.
He and Hunter made snow beds.  So creative!  Michela and Chase buried Hunter in his bed. 


They were falling backwards into the soft snow to make snow angels and Chase even tried a frontwards fall, but he didn't really enjoy the face plant in the snow.

     They were outside until dark having a great time and climbing the snowy rocks from down by the basement windows.  Chase was a little too short to get up some of the rocks so Hunter was giving him a lift.  One time he was trying to push Chase up with his head under Chase's rear!  It was a pretty funny sight.  I always start making hot chocolate for them as soon as I hear them come in the garage.  Nothing says love like a hot cup of cocoa from Mom.

2 comments:

meg said...

I'll try to keep these photos away from my kids who wish it'd snow like that every day! Looks like fun!

MiNdY said...

You guys did get alot! We didnt get as much out here! I wanted to take the kids outside and play in it too! LUCKY! :)