Aria is taking more steps lately. She makes me laugh because she will take 4 or 5 steps and then she will dive at you. I got a couple of pictures of her coming at me. The two of us were totally laughing the other day because she kept diving at me and screaming with joy. She is so much fun, she is the best entertainment in the world.
5 comments:
Yah for blogging! Thanks for the link - I knew the Staker family would be on the blogging bandwagon (my siblings are SLOW to come around). I really can't believe your kids are getting so big - junk that makese me sound and feel old!
Mauri,
I'm so glad to have discovered your blog. Fun to read about Aria and think about Anna. Wish we lived closer and could plan playdates for the two of them! I just started a blog scarrielesa@blogspot.com. I'll use your e-mail and invite you on. I don't know what Krissi is talking about. I'm a sibling.
--Carrie
Way to go Aria!! I checked out your pictures Sara did! SOOO cute!! I love the one of her and the bear on the cover with the little saying! She is just about the cutest thing ever!
Maur, I checked on Sara's site, I love the pics of Aria. That big bear is so cute! Love this little girl!
htyfsbsi
So darling! They are growing up too fast! What will we do without babies? I can hardly remember what it was like without little people running around and warm little bodies to snuggle in bed at night. Sad... Your baby isn't really a baby any more... she's toddling! :)
Post a Comment