Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Will the Coughing Ever End?
It's been a while since my last post, but I've been up to my eyeballs in sickness. Chase started it all about two weeks ago with a cough and runny nose. When he started getting better the rest of them got sick. I took them to the doctor last Tuesday and Hunter had croup really bad, as well as a fever and was tested for strep (luckily the test came back negative), Michela had some weird infection in her throat and Aria had two ear infections. Aria was tested for RSV, scared me to death, but luckily that was negative too. Then on Friday night Chase came down with a fever and started coughing all over again. And then on Sunday morning he woke up with cramps in his calves and couldn't walk for almost two days! Luckily I have stayed well through all of this, I don't know how, maybe it has been the endless hand washing and vitamin overload. Now Mike says he's not feeling very well. Will it ever end?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, that is NO FUN! Sorry you're all feeling so crappy! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment