Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wanna Go For a Ride?



The other morning I asked the kids to bring their dirty laundry into the laundry room so I could get started on the massive mountains of dirty clothes.  Aria was pushing Michela's laundry basket around, so Michela got the idea to put Aria in the basket and take her for a little ride.  Pretty soon Michela had Aria zooming up and down the hallway.  Hunter and Chase were cheering her on.  They even customized the basket with a pillow so Aria would be more comfortable.  Aria was having so much fun, she was screaming and laughing and didn't want to get out.  I think Michela had just as much fun as Aria did.  She is such a great big sister!

2 comments:

meg said...

Looks like fun! What a good big sister you are Michela! So cute.

MiNdY said...

So much fun!! all day yesterday WEston was tellin gme he wanted to go "see Chase.. Mauri.. Mike"! He had so much fun in your big playland! Your kids have to love it! They can push each other around in the basket!! Look.. I know things get rough but they cant be that bad that you have to have them make static electricity to run your heater..