
Back in August I got my hair cut and decided I would try out the sexy long side swept bangs. I never really quite got the hang of it when it came to styling them. I just got my hair cut last week (my biannual haircut) and I remembered how much I liked my bangs. I had Melissa cut them kind of piecey and choppy so they looked a little more with it. When I got home Michela said I looked different. I said,"I've had bangs almost all of my life", but she said they weren't the same as they used to be. Aria kept looking at me like she wasn't sure it was really her Mommy. Once again Melissa has out done herself. Too bad I can't go to her every morning and have her style my hair for me. I'm all thumbs when it comes to a hairdryer and a round brush!
5 comments:
What is going on? This post does not have a picture of Aria in it? hahaha Lookin' good, girl!
Looking good! I want to give myself bangs, but am super scared that I will regret it...
The bangs look great. I don't dare get bangs but I am jealous of anyone and everyone who has them.
Yes... I was actually noticing the "new" old bangs last night and forgot to compliment you on them. They are definitely you and nice to have back! :)
Post a Comment