
Mike took the day off and spent all morning making sledding runs for the kids in our neighbor's backyard. They have a great steep hill that drops down from the back of the driveway into the yard. Mike spent hours over there shoveling and packing down the snow. I had to get some pictures of him flying down his masterpiece. He and the kids had a blast.

Hunter loved to jump onto his board to give himself some extra speed on his turns. He was having so much fun. He got some great air coming off of the jump. The next day after school he hurried and finished his homework as fast as he could, with no complaints, so he could hurry out and do some more sledding. Isn't it great to be a kid!


2 comments:
Isnt it great to be a kid?? Sheesh.. why didnt you invite ME over! :) That looks like so much fun! I bet they were LOVING it!
Meg did my header for my page. I begged her. She is pretty much awesome. but I know she did it in photoshop. :)
Oh, so THIS is what Mike does on HIS days off... hmmmm... maybe we can borrow the sleds sometime... (that is if I can talk Matt out of WORK-ing on HIS day off!) :)
Post a Comment