
Happy Birthday to my fabulous husband Mike! Mike turned 36 today, but you wouldn't know it with that baby face of his. I am so thankful that he took a chance on a crazy little California girl. I feel so lucky whenever I think about how great my life has been since I met Mike. It didn't take me long to realize that I was head over heels in love with him. He has been such a wonderful husband, father and friend. He takes such good care of me and the kids, I couldn't ask for a harder worker than him. He is so talented and I appreciate all he can do, especially when it comes to Mr. Fix It stuff around the house. His kids adore him and I can't think of what my life would be like without him. I am grateful for his love and respect and I hope he has a fantastic year. Thanks to the Staker family for such a fun night. It's so great having such fun in-laws. I'm glad I can be part of this great family. I love you Mike!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to my big brother! Thanks for all you do! I can't even express with words how much I love and appreciate you. I hope you had a great birthday! I love you!
I don't know when I've ever had the chance to wish Mike happy birthday--so happy birthday Mike! What a sweet life and family you have created. I remember when you and Mauri got married and I thought what a great team you were going to be. Hope you have another great year! --CARRIE
Awww.. That was so sweet. I want to cry. You aRe so lucky, he is such a great big brother.. 'I' am so lucky to just be his sister. He is SO great! We absolutely adore and love you!
Ditto on the "We love Mike" stuff. We feel so blessed to be such good friends with you and actually enjoy your company! (Not many people can genuinely say that about their families!) And if there is one compliment I can give Mike (among the many I could choose from!), it is that I hope my boys grow up to be as good of friends as he and Matt are. I admire their loyalty and their true admiration and respect for one another.
Mike, we are so blessed to have you in our family and are truly grateful for your example, your friendship, your thoughtfulness and your unending generosity. You play an irreplaceable role in our lives and we love you dearly for it! Happy Birthday! :)
You forgot to mention what a great golfer he is, and how you love it when he goes on golf trips :) ha ha...
We love Mikey too!!!
Post a Comment