Michela hates to brush her hair out after she takes a bath or a shower so it is usually a snarly mess in the morning. This is what her hair looked like yesterday morning when she came down for breakfast.
I thought it was hilarious! Who says fine hair can't have any volume or body. She was a trooper and let me snap a shot, actually I think she enjoyed it, she would much rather take a funny picture than a nice one. She asked me to put it in a pony tail and I warned her it was going to take some effort. She persisted and after a lot of muscle, detangling spray and a lot of "Ows!" we were able to rectify the situation.
She ended up leaving for school as cute as can be!
4 comments:
HaHaHa! She would have been sent home by her teacher.. 'that hair doesnt go with your uniform Michela Jane' ;) She IS as cute as can be. Love the braid.. Tell her to go for the volume on top of her head next time! :) Heh thats where I like it, oviously.
OBVIOUSLY that type testing is doing me no good!
oh my heck and OBVIOUSLY I need glasses! Its a pony tail.. I am going ot have about ten comments on this one post before the day is done!
All I can say - speaking from one rats nest head to another . . . I feel your pain!
Post a Comment