
We had so much fun going to the Colbie Caillat concert at Tuachan in St. George. Our friends, Ben and Natalie (Thanks you guys!), invited us to come along with them. I have heard of few songs of Colbie's and I liked all of them so I was excited to hear some more. Oh my Goodness! She was awesome. Her voice is so pure and beautiful. I loved every song. It is always great to hear someone who writes their own stuff and sounds just as good or better live as they do on the radio. What a fun night. We had great seats so I was actually able to tell it was her in my pictures. And this was the first time I have been to the Tuachan ampitheater and it was amazing. The backdrop of the red rock cliffs was so beautiful. We are so blessed to be able to witness the miracle of this beautiful creation we call home.

2 comments:
Oh wow! That is SO awesome!! You guys are lucky, I would have LoVeD to see her.. She has such a great voice, and it always seems so much better in person!
Thanks for coming with us...we loved it too!
Post a Comment