Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trafalga is the Best!

Hunter loves to golf, so a birthday party at Trafalga was a no brainer.  We got there right when it opened so no one else was there.  The kids were able to play all three golf courses without having to wait for anyone.  I asked them at the beginning if they wanted to keep score or just play for fun and they all yelled in unison, "Play for Fun!".  Don't you wish you were still a kid when everything was just for fun?

After golfing we munched on pizza and a Cold Stone Ice Cream Cake.  Yum!  Then it was off to the arcade.  Michela was all about how many tickets she could get so she could end up with the best and most prizes.  Hunter spent almost the whole time playing the car video games until he realized that tickets were necessary for prizes. 

The kids found one ski ball machine that gave out tons of tickets and they all lined up and took turns cashing in.  Michela ended up with like 270 tickets, alas it was not enough for the ripstick that she had her eye one.   I think she was short about 9,000 tickets. 

Hunter told me that this was the best birthday party ever.  I have to admit it was pretty awesome myself, especially since I didn't have to plan anything, clean my house or make any food.  How sweet is that?!

4 comments:

meg said...

Now, that's my kind of party! I love it! Sounds like you all had fun!

MiNdY said...

VERY SWEET!! My kind of party as well.. although I must say I dont mind reasons for us all to party together! ;) Watch out Mike, Hunter is going to be giving you a run for your money here soon. The next Tiger Woods?

Lynette said...

Good Job! My friend was dreading her son's B-day party having to entertain boys at at Fiesta Fun down here and she said it ended up being the easiest best Birthday ever and she didn't have to do much of
anything either. Let's leave the out of this world parties to Sara, she loves to do it. I like to go to those but not put them on except once in awhile like my 2000 News Years Eve party. When I get in the mood I go for it too.

Sara said...

Looks like so much fun! We'll keep in mind for a "simple" year!