Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Silly Siblings

The other day Hunter had thrown a fit after school so I told him to go up to his room to cool off.  After a while I sent Michela up to tell him he was free to come back downstairs.  I heard a lot of laughing and after about ten minutes they both came down looking like this-


What a couple of silly kids.  Michela said she got dressed up so she could make Hunter laugh when she went in to get him.  Hunter thought she looked so funny that he wanted to join in.  They insisted I get the camera and snap a picture of them.  Sometimes they totally surprise me!

6 comments:

meg said...

Hahaha, just be glad they don't want to "dress up" all day, every day! Lookin' good!

The Benches said...

They are too cute! I'm pretty much sure that I was a lot like them when I was a kid!

MiNdY said...

HaHaHaHa!! Thats awesome! Pretty cool Michela would think to do that!

Sara said...

Oh, be still my heart! I LOVE it when they WANT their picture taken! :)

aLySsA said...

hahaha! thats way funny! at least they came down happy!

KaMi and ZaCk said...

Hey I was wearing that outfit yesterday. You guys call that dressing up? :( I better re-evaluate my clothing line. -Zack Johanson :)