Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Little Miss



Aria had her 15 month checkup yesterday and she is still our Little Petite Cherie.  She is 29.7" (23%) and weighs 19 lb. 15 oz. (2%).  Her head measured at 45.5 cm (38%).  I asked the doctor if I should be worried about her growth, but she said she is doing fine, she's just little.  She was cracking me up at the doctor's office.  She was giving all of the nurses her big cheesy grin and running all over the room squealing and babbling away.  She also kept backing up to the door and banging against it with her bum just to be silly.  Anyone who has been around her knows she is as happy as can be and is growing up so fast.  She is still a cute little chubby thing and loves to eat so I guess I'll just let the worry go!  We love her so much, she brings so much happiness to our lives.  Just look at that sweet face, don't you just want to kiss her?!  And I'm loving the ponytail on the top of her head, I just couldn't stand her hair in her eyes any longer.  She looks like a little pixie.


5 comments:

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Seth says, "Arwia, I wuv woo!"

MiNdY said...

She IS SOO cute!! We love Aria and her sweet self. I love how she always smiles. I hope that never changes about her!

Sara said...

DARLING! Love the pony! :) What a sweetie!

And that is what you want, isn't it? Beefy boys and sweet petite girls? (Maybe that is why Michela was so chunky... she's HALF boy... Tom-boy That is!) :)

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

She is so cute and sweet. She is almost as big as Landen. He is a little shrimp. Hopefully he will have a growth spirt real soon.

Carrie and Emily said...

Wow--she is a little pixie. I wish we lived close so that we could have playdates! Next year all of Anna's sisters will be in school all day. Maybe we'll have to drive south to see Aria!