
After we got home from that and ate a quick dinner, the whole family jumped in the car and went to UVSC for The Flash's last game of the season. It was a lot of fun and the kids were having a blast cheering the Flash on and trying to catch free stuff.


Michela went out on the court with a bunch of other kids to do the Macarena, but she didn't know what they were supposed to be doing. When I came back from getting some paper towels to mop up Chase's spilt drink I found Michela in tears and Hunter pouting. I guess the little blimp that flies around dropping free tickets and stuff dropped some over them and Michela and Hunter almost had them when some "adult" snatched them away from them. Michela said "the adult" had slapped her hand away to get them. I'm glad I wasn't there because I probably would have gotten into an argument with "the adult". Mike was pretty much clueless as to what went on, so the kids were pretty ticked off that he hadn't helped them. Oh well! The highlight of the night was the half time show. This tiny Chinese lady climbed up onto a really tall unicycle and performed a balancing act. She would put a bowl on her foot and flip it onto her head. Each time she added one more bowl. At one point she was flipping five bowls on to her head at one time and she already had a bunch of bowls balancing on her head that they had to go into! Pretty cool stuff.


4 comments:
Holy CoW! That is a heck of a fun busy day!! Sounds like a good time other than the super mean 'adult'! Was Michela drained after that or what?!
Sounds like you guys had fun, I love days like that! I'm gonna have to try those tacos at Cheesecake Factory next time.
Fun busy day and WOW! What a show! We've been to lots of Flash Games, but only ever seen the cheesy half-time dancers and slam-dunk contests!
Post a Comment