Hunter is 7 years old today! He is growing up so fast and growing out of his clothes as well. He is catching up to Michela, everyone always asks if they are twins. He was always my happy smiley boy and he really is still that same sweet little boy of mine. He has a beautiful smile and it just lights up his whole face. He is getting so darn handsome, watch out girls he is going to be a heartbreaker for sure. He is fun loving, sweet, sensitive, shy, smart as can be, silly and loads of fun. He loves sports, building contraptions, reading, eating and riding his scooter. He loves playing with Michela and Chase, and can't get enough of Aria. I think he would be an awesome babysitter, he is so sweet with babies. I love him so much and can't resist giving him a hug whenever I am around him. Happy Birthday Buddy Boy!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Happy 7th Birthday Hunter
Hunter is 7 years old today! He is growing up so fast and growing out of his clothes as well. He is catching up to Michela, everyone always asks if they are twins. He was always my happy smiley boy and he really is still that same sweet little boy of mine. He has a beautiful smile and it just lights up his whole face. He is getting so darn handsome, watch out girls he is going to be a heartbreaker for sure. He is fun loving, sweet, sensitive, shy, smart as can be, silly and loads of fun. He loves sports, building contraptions, reading, eating and riding his scooter. He loves playing with Michela and Chase, and can't get enough of Aria. I think he would be an awesome babysitter, he is so sweet with babies. I love him so much and can't resist giving him a hug whenever I am around him. Happy Birthday Buddy Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter! You are one handsome little man! Have a happy day! We love you so much!
Happy Birthday, sweetie pie! You have always been such a good boy... so happy and so sweet! We love you for it! :)
Happy birthday Hunter man!!! You are a super stud!!
We Love You!!
-Mindy, Cody, Lys, West & Gage!
What a cute kid! I love the "7's"! Sounds like you had a great birthday and a great year ahead of you! --Carrie
Post a Comment