


Yesterday after we got back from the grocery store Chase decided he wanted to ride his bike around. Aria saw the little baby trike, that my Mom had bought Michela when she was a baby, and wanted to climb on. I asked Chase to push Aria around while I went and put away the groceries. They were having so much fun that I had to take some pictures. Chase was being a great big brother to Aria and was being so patient with her. It made me so happy to see him being sweet with her instead of his usual tripping and pushing. Aria loved the ride, she couldn't stop smiling and squealing. What a fun time for the both of them.
3 comments:
Good job Chase! You are such a good big brother! I love it when ALL the kids are having fun together!
Weston wishes Chase was his big brother! :) Aria you are so lucky to be so loved by such an awesome brother!
Cute cute cute! So fun to see them getting along and being sweet! :)
Post a Comment