Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dancing Ninja

I have always had hopes of Michela becoming a dancer since I love it so much.  We tried a class a couple of years ago, but she didn't seem to care too much for it.  So I was totally surprised when she begged me if she could join the dance club at school.  One of her best friends, Sophie, was doing it so she wanted to join in on the fun.  I decided to go for it and hoped for the best.  The teacher, Mrs. Bly, is a lot of fun and let the kids pick out a theme for their dance and let them help choreograph it.  They decided they wanted to do a spy/Ninja dance.  They performed it in a school assembly on Friday and it was a big hit.  I video taped it for those who would like to watch it.  It was so much fun to see Michela up on the stage enjoying herself.  (Looks like the video file is too big so it won't upload. :(   )

2 comments:

meg said...

Ooh, jaida is going to have to get with Michela when we come out to learn the dances! We're all very impressed...and we'll be expecting our dvd copy of her dancing in the mail, it's not very nice to tell us about the video and then not be able to see it. :) Good for you, Michela!

MiNdY said...

Thats so awesome! We're seeing the feminine side of Michela coming out! :) Cant wait to see her dancing skills!