




I decided to try my hand at some Easter pictures of Aria (a la Sara Staker). Well, I'm no Sara, but my subject was so darn cute that the pictures actually turned out okay. I know, there are probably a million things I did wrong or could have done differently, but I was just happy snapping pictures of her cute little face. I just can't resist that sweet smile, it makes me want to scoop her up in my arms and plant kiss after kiss on her chubby little cheeks.
9 comments:
Look at you, you little photographer! So cute. So glad that Aria and Seth are a couple :)
WAY TO GO! I am so impressed! These are darling! AND NO, you DIDN'T do a million things wrong... (it's not rocket science, after all!) Look at that sweet little smile! They look GREAT! That's all that matters! (I better watch out or you'll be stealing my best clients, (YOUR KIDS!) and running me out of business! What do you need ME for? :)
Maur, those look great! I love them! Where did you take them? I love it! Good job!
Ah! They are DARLING! I love that last one you did! SO CUTE! She is such a cute LiTtLe Beauty!!
She is a doll baby.
Love her.
No way! They are darling! I love how much you love her. It reminds me how desparately I need to get Anna's photo done!
Well, I too, think she is very very very cute. Perhaps I should try and have Ross pose for some easter photos - I know it isn't the same . . . but it would be funny.
What a darling little girl! I can't get over her cuteness! Cute props, can't wait to see your scrapbook pages of these too!
Post a Comment