
We spent the day up in Idaho to help Great Grandma Lowry celebrate her 97th birthday. A bunch of the family met up at the nursing home and surprised her with a little lunch, cake, presents and well wishes. She looked great and was talking up a storm.
It was great seeing her and being able to get some pictures with her. We got a good one of her hand, Grandpa's, Peggy's, Mike's and all the kids. Thanks for the idea Megan!

The funniest part was when Wes presented her with a big present. Inside there were tons of wire hangers. She had a good laugh. Everyone should expect to be getting some crocheted hangers in the near future. What a good time we had. I think it is so cool that my kids get to know their Great Great Grandma. I never was able to know any of my Great Great Grandparents. I think Grandma is an example to us all. She is such a hard worker and just keeps going. I love that she is still so spunky, I think she is going to outlive us all!

2 comments:
Those pictures turned out great! Thanks for posting them. Looks like it was a fun time, wish we could have been there! Hunter is looking so mature to me, we're all getting old!...except ggma, right? :)
So fun! I didn't even know you guys went up! So sad to have missed it, but I wasn't up to the drive with 3 kids all by myself... Matt was still out of town. I should've caravanned with you...
DARN!
Post a Comment