Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Michela!


How has my little girl grown up so fast?!  It seems like yesterday the doctor laid her in my arms and I saw that beautiful little girl for the first time.  I remember all that dark silky hair, her beautiful skin, and her tiny little fingers and toes.  I'll never forget the day she came into my life and made us a family.  She is getting so beautiful and so smart.  She hates it when I call her beautiful, but there is no denying the fact that she is going to be a gorgeous little lady.  I am so proud of her.  She is a great big sister and is my greatest help.  She is talented, creative, athletic, generous, intelligent, independent and thoughtful.  I love her so much and I hope she will always remember that.  These past nine years have gone by fast, but they have sure been fun and full of surprises.  Enjoy the slide show of Michela over the years.  Did I mention that she is beautiful?  :)


3 comments:

MiNdY said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy MiChELa JaNe!!!! You are so beautiful! and so smart! It seems like yesterday I went to the hospital to see you right out of your mama's belly!! I still remember getting the little easter bunny thinking how excited I was for your mom and dad, literally like it just happened! Time FLIES!! Think in another nine years youre going to be going to Harvard.. or Yale! Yikes, Daddy better be saving! ;)

meg said...

Happy Birthday Michela! We love you! You are one talented girl, so smart and just plain awesome!

Maur, that pic of Michela on the trampoline in the slide show looks just like Jenna. They must be related.

Sara said...

Happy Birth-Diggity-Day, Michela Jane! I can't believe it either! How have you gotten so big... you are half way to all grown up? Before long you are going to be driving cars, kissing boys and sassing your mom and dad (let's hope you aren't doing any of those things, yet!). :)

We are so lucky to have you in our family. You are a BEAUTIFUL and capable girl who has soooo much potential and opportunity. I am so grateful that you are such a good example to your brothers and sisters (and cousins!) and a good helper to your mom and dad. Keep up the great work and remember how much we love your guts! We adore you to pieces! :)