

The house we stayed in was only a few houses away from the beach and our little street had it's own private access. The beach was so beautiful! The sand was soft and clean and the waves right where we walked out were perfect for boogie boarding. We spent a lot of time there, not enough according to Mike, he was constantly begging the kids to come to the beach with him. Everyone tried boogie boarding, even me (I loved it!), but Mike wanted to do it all of the time. The kids could only take being beat up by the ocean so many times before they were done for the day.
Chase loved playing in the sand and even let himself be buried in it on our last day. What a funny kid.



4 comments:
Oh... so fun! Sign me up! Where do I get my ticket? Just looking at the pics makes me realize I need a vacation to somewhere WARM witha beach and some ocean... :)
Too bad I wasn't there, I would have been right there with you Mikey. I love the waves! I told Russ we need to do that out here...with a wet suit! looks like an awesome trip!
I'm SOOOO JEALOUS!! That looks like SO much fun! ohhh.. WARMTH, the sun on my skin.. the Beach.. BOOGIE BOARDING! that all would be AMAZING! Maybe its the Staker in me too but I would be playing in the waves as long as I could too! Mike, just dont forget Meg and I next time.. We will keep you company! :)
Who's the hot mama??? :)
Love ya!
Natalie
Post a Comment