If we weren't at the beach then we were mostly likely at the pool. The kids liked the pool the best because there were no waves and they could actually swim. Hunter, Michela and Chase spent a lot of time kicking around the pool on the boogie boards.



Michela and Hunter liked diving for these torpedo darts I bought for the pool. Michela even got good enough to dive for them in the deep end!
Aria didn't enjoy the pool the first day, but when I took her in the second day she didn't want to get out. Mike was trying to teach her to surf on the boogie board. She was so happy playing and splashing in the pool.
The pool wasn't heated, so if it was cloudy the water was a bit chilly. Luckily it was usually hot enough outside that the cool water felt very refreshing.


3 comments:
So cute! Looks like your little fishies had a great time! And I echo the whole "gotta have a great pool" sentiment. I LOVE LOVE LOVEthe beach, but I can only handle so much sand and saltwater before I am ready for a clean, fresh place to SWIM!
Cute pics! I love that one of mike holding Aria, so fun! good diving Michela!
...Still.. So... Jealous :)
Aww... That looks like so much fun! Aria is doing good out there on that board! So happy and proud of herself! SOO cute!!
Post a Comment