Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!



We had so much fun on Easter Sunday.  The kids woke up in the morning to see that the Easter Bunny had left them clues that took them all around the basement finding their baskets and eggs.  It was so cute watching Aria toddle after them, trying to keep up.  She really enjoyed all the goodies in her eggs, such as Banana puffs, Apple Bits and Cheerios.  The kids were thrilled with all the candy they got.  You can never have too much candy!  I love the picture of Chase protecting his eggs from Aria and Chase was loving playing with his cute cousin Gage.


After church we drove out to Lehi to Grandpa Larry's and Grandma Peggy's house for dinner (Yum!) and another fun Easter Egg Hunt.  Here's a picture of our cute family.  We sure have some beautiful kids!

The kids had a lot of fun running around the yard with their cousins searching for eggs.  They all came away with a ton of stuff.  Mike helped Aria fill her basket.  She liked dropping the eggs into the basket and dropping them on the ground so Daddy had to pick them up.  

  

I think Kaden's favorite eggs were the ones with money in them.  I saw him kissing the money eggs singing, "Money, money, money, I love money".  They all got water guns in their baskets and thought a water fight was in order.  Needless to say they all came home damp, dirty and happy.

4 comments:

The Benches said...

Oh I wish we could have seen you guys yesterday! Looks like you had so much fun! I need to get Kara some of those Cars jammies like Michela's. They are so cute! Cars is Kara's FAVORITE thing right now. She's crazy.

Have a happy day!

meg said...

Looks like we missed out! :( You all look so cute sitting on the couch, what a beautiful family!

Sara said...

Yes, so very fun!

And you THINK Kaden's favorite eggs were the ones with money? I KNOW THEY WERE! Remember that he's the weirdo-child whodoesn't like candy, cake, or even ice cream? And he counted his coin eggs like 27 times in the car on the ride home!Sheesh! The kid is obsessed! What do I do?

MiNdY said...

HaHa Im laughing about Kaden. Hmmmm Maybe he will be an accountant. Those are some cute pictures! And you do have such a beautiful family and Kids. Love the picture of Gage and Chase... Im glad we were able to spend the evening with you guys! :) Love you all!