
We just got back from our trip to Hawaii yesterday and I feel like death warmed over. The whole time difference, jet lag and changing the clocks has done me in. We had so much fun while we were in Hawaii and got to do lots of things as well as get in a lot of time at the beach and swimming pool. The kids didn't want to come home and go back to school, but I guess we had to come back to the real world at some point. Stay tuned for pictures and details of the trip. I don't know if I'll be able to get pictures posted today because all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep for about 2 days. Having fun sure takes a lot out of you.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! And look at those nice tan legs. Glad you had a fun time, can't wait to see the pictures...after you've rested of course.
Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation! :)
Glad you're back and even "gladder" you had a great time! :)
I understand the toll it takes on you.. but Im sure it was all well worth it! You guys are so lucky!! And how lucky are your kids to be able to say.. "Yah, Ive been to Hawaii" ;) I only WISH!
Post a Comment