Monday, March 17, 2008
Green Underwear
After reading Megan's blog entry for today I thought I would share our St. Patrick's Day morning too. Michela and Hunter have to wear uniforms to school every day and they don't have any green on them. Hunter borrowed a friendship bracelet from Michela that had some green in it. I told Michela that she could wear a green clip in her hair and she announced that she was going to wear green underwear. I told her that no one could see it so that wouldn't count. She said she could tell people that she was wearing green underwear before they could pinch her. I could just see her running around the playground with her classmates chasing her trying to pinch her and she would be screaming, "but I have on Green Underwear!" She ended up going to school with a green bracelet instead. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Mauri,
after I write my story on St. Patricks day guess what I did? I got dressed mindlessly today and FORGOT to wear the green!!! Good thing I'm not still in school & fortunately I didn't get pinched in the grocery store. phew!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Love Auntie Lynette
Yeah... I remember one year (3rd grade, maybe?) when I totally forgot to wear green. I tried the whole, "But I have green eyes!" line and quickly found it wasn't flying with my classmates! Good Momma to encourage her in a different direction! :)
Post a Comment