Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Toy Story 3


Yesterday I was feeling a little down so I decided I should do something fun with the kids. We went and saw Toy Story 3 and it was the best way to cheer me up. It was such a cute movie! Usually by number 3 in the animated movies you aren't expecting much. I liked this one better than the second and just as much as the first. There were lots of exciting moments, funny moments, sweet moments and even some nail biting moments. I must admit I cried at the end of the movie. I'm such a sucker for those tender scenes. The fact that I'm 9 months pregnant probably added to the tears but I think I still would have teared up regardless. There were also a lot of laugh out loud moments where the kids and I were totally cracking up. Lets just say that Buzz stole the show quite a few times. Perfect activity for you and your kiddos. I highly recommend this movie and we all gave it two big thumbs up!

2 comments:

am vorhis said...

Loved it! Unfortunately I have to wait for video for Bear to see it...I've been very down lately too and the movie totally made me smile..that and a talk and a few hugs from your mom today helped as well. Eagerly awaiting news of "peanuts" arrival. Much love sent your way from me and Bear!

Anonymous said...

We loved it too. I know how you are feeling right now. It will happen. It will.