We started off Father's Day with Blueberry Muffins and yummy smoothies. The kids and I presented Mike with his presents and they all excitedly watched him open them up. We gave him a new pan
After church, where the primary sang a lovely little medley of Father's Day songs, we went to Mike's parents for dinner. We had a nice and relaxing evening with his parents and his sister Mindy. Mike also got to watch the end of the U.S. Open tournament which he had been watching since Thursday. It was a kind of disappointing ending but he loved watching it so much because they were playing it at Pebble Beach and he has played there a few times. He got great satisfaction as he watched the Pros struggle with many of the holes and loved it when he saw someone choke on a hole that he has done well at.
After that he had some yummy strawberry cheesecake and a good rub down from his Dad. His favorite thing is a good massage from his Dad.
Larry is the sweetest man around and we are so lucky to be a part of his family.
Thanks Mikey for being such a great Father to these four, almost five, children of ours. The kids and I love him more than words can say and appreciate all the hard work he puts in for our family.
2 comments:
Oh Mauri! Two weeks to go and you are still going strong with Father's Day and swim lessons--seriously you are amazing. Good luck to you! I hope for a safe and speedy delivery! Lucky lucky baby to be in this family.
I love the plauque saying!
Have a great delivery soon, I will be waiting to get the call from Peggy!
Post a Comment