The kids wanted to play soccer this year so I signed them up for the Spring Season. Little did we know that it would be a very wet season. The very first game was rained out and rescheduled for the beginning of June. Then a few weeks ago another game was rained out and tacked on to another Saturday in June. Our last games were just this last Saturday, which meant the season seemed to drag on forever. Luckily the kids had lots of fun playing and going to practices.
I love this picture of Chase, it looks like he is flying.
It might look like he missed the ball, but he really did kick it! He probably had the most fun. He was so excited to get into the game and ran as fast as he could up and down the field.
Hunter was on a team with some great players. I think it really helped him try a little harder.
He actually made a goal this season and was so proud of himself. I asked him if he had made a goal in his last game and he said, "No, but I tripped a lot of people." He is such a funny kid.
Michela is getting better and better.
She was disappointed to not score any goals this season but I had to remind her that she set up a lot of the goals that the other girls made. She had a great sense of where to put the ball for her teammates. She also was a really good defensive player.
So the season is over once again, but we'll have great memories of watching the kids play this year. Hopefully we'll have a little bit drier season next year.
1 comment:
They all look so good in action. Good job kiddos! It's been so crazy with all the rain, even out here!
Post a Comment