My sister-in-law Megan and her family drove into town on Saturday. For Sunday dinner we decided to go up American Fork Canyon for some of Peggy's delicious Dutch Oven cooking. Chicken and potatoes, Yum! And she made a Red Velvet cake just for me since I can't have S'mores. How nice is that?!
We sat around the fire, chatted and relaxed. Michela snapped a picture of me chillin' in my chair.
The kids played with their cousins, threw rocks in the river and got extremely dirty while exploring. Chase needed about ten hand wipes to get clean before we went home.










Michela played catch with whoever would throw the ball to her.
Hunter showing off his balancing skills.
Three cute cousins.
Alyssa and I having a picture shooting contest.
The beautiful scenery.
Megan and Matt
Time to eat S'mores!
Russ and Logan
Daddy comforting Aria after she fell down and got hurt.
Sara and Mindy
We tried to get a picture of all the grandkids, but it wasn't the most successful venture. I'll have to try and do some photoshopping and see if I can come up with a decent picture. What a wonderful start to our month of fun with Megan and her family!
1 comment:
Super cute shots! I'll have to get the ones of me and the kids from you. :) So glad to be out here!! We love the canyon and laughing with family...thanks for letting us laugh, even if it wasn't very helpful trying to find a name for peanut. :)
Post a Comment