I got a little more info into the whole situation while talking to Matt. It turns out Bronson's heart was not beating when the paramedics got there. They did chest compressions on him for about 1/2 hour before they got a pulse. It's so scary to think of him being lifeless for that long. Some good news is that Sara said that yesterday when they were letting him come out of the sedation he had his eyes open and seemed to be following the voices of Matt and Sara. He also responded well when the family sang "Do As I'm Doing" to him on Sunday. It's his favorite Primary song and when they sing it he usually dances around the room. Other good news is that the fluid in his right lung is dissipating and hopefully will have emptied out by today.
They were supposed to start warming his body up late last night and into today. They will ease off the sedation today and check him again. Pray that he will have a good response! Matt was talking about how Bronson has become such a little fighter lately, not letting his older brothers have what he wants. :) I'm hoping this same fighting spirit will help him through this.
Sara has been trying to write up a blog post on her blog Stakerzxposed with all the details of what is going on. I think she is trying to post that some time today. Keep praying for him and their family!
3 comments:
Thanks, Mauri. Truthfully--does it help to have people come visit them? I want to go there and hug Sara, but I don't want to be in the way either--you know?
Thanks so much for the update Mauri! We are so concerned for this little guy and the whole family. They are blessed to have a wonderful extended family like you and Mike.
Thanks Mauri for the update, I don't feel as helpless when i get such updates. Hugs to everyone Love Auntie L
Post a Comment