Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Go Ahead and Jump On It!

Yesterday the kids were out of school for President's Day. I knew I would go crazy if we stayed home all day and I had to listen to them fighting and screaming. Mindy had suggested Jump On It for a fun place to go. Michela had gone there once for a birthday party but we had never gone back. It seemed like it would be way to expensive to take all the kids. Well I looked on their website and found out they were opening early for the holiday and that on Mondays it is family day so they let your whole family (up to 8 people) in for $20 for an hour of fun. What a great deal! And if you think an hour isn't long enough, believe me, it was just perfect. :)

Aria and I headed over to the little kid zone where she bounced until she dropped. I couldn't resist taking pictures of her with her little ponytail flying up in the air.

Chase got the best of both worlds. He could come in the under 4 ft. zone and go jump with the big kids too. Here he is jumping up a storm. He also went down the slide with Aria.
Hunter and Michela were trying for the big jumps. I love these pictures of Michela. She is a little more daring than Hunter, so she was giving me some great picture opportunities.
I even joined in on the jumping for a little bit. I must admit though, that I had to run to the bathroom twice in the hour we were there. Trampoline jumping and a pregnant bladder do not mix well. :)
I loved the trampolines up on the walls. The kids had fun jumping off a big block to bounce off of the wall tramps. I got some pretty silly pictures of them.
After and hour we were ready to go and get some lunch. Definitely a fun day and we will for sure be coming back for more! Chase already has this place marked for his birthday party in July.

2 comments:

meg said...

Super fun!! We'll have to for sure do that when we're in town! And, look at Michela go...I see cheerleading in her future. :) hahaha And, I'd be right with you going to the restroom.

Anonymous said...

Next Monday we have off--I know where we are going!