Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh Happy Day!


We have witnessed a miracle! Bronson is now off the ventilator and doing so awesome! After taking him off the sedatives yesterday he started to perk up. He was focusing, tracking things with his eyes, and moving around. The doctors ordered the breathing tube out.

Matt told Mike about Bronson's progress last night. He wanted to play, he was giggling, smiling and crying to get out of his bed when he saw his brothers. They got him out and he was walking!! They couldn't believe that he was back to his old self! The doctors and nurses are amazed. We are all amazed. Thank you so much for all your prayers and loving thoughts. Hopefully this means Bronson will be out of the hospital soon and back to being the fun loving, curious little kid he was. What a blessing this has been. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and his hand in our lives. What a happy day it is!

2 comments:

Gibson Gang said...

Tears of Joy! I have been following Bronson's story and praying constantly for him. This post just made my day!

Thank you!

Lindsay

b. said...

I came here after viewing the video on Bronson.
I just wanted to let you know that my husband and I have worked with Mike for years at the carpet store...most recently, he helped finish our basement and re-do our upstairs carpet. He's such a great guy. He's good at what he does and has such a kind and honest way about him that he is truly a pleasure to work with. If anyone asks...we say-hands down-talk to Mike at Carpets America.
I know I'm a stranger (but honestly? I've met the most amazing friends through blogging)to you, but I thought you might appreciate hearing that which you already know...Mike's a great guy! Keep up the great work!

You guys have a beautiful family!