We started off the evening with dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Soup to keep us warm followed by delicious pumpkin bars. Who needs candy when you have pumpkin bars!
A cute picture of the kids with Grandma and Grandpa.
Even though the night started out with a downpour, my kids weren't about to forgo the trick or treating. Donned with coats and umbrellas, they braved the rain and went out in search of treats. Thankfully the rain cleared up after a bit and the night was a success.
Aria was a beautiful little "Barbie" Princess who charmed the pants off everyone she saw.



Chase was a Mad Scientist. His wig cracked me up!
Hunter and Michela went as Goth Zombie Twins.
I'm sure it was Michela's idea and she convinced Hunter to go along with it.
Laina was a little Monkey.
I wasn't quite into the Holiday this year so some Monkey jammies from Costco saved the day. She's cute no matter what anyway.
I loved answering the door and seeing all the cute kids dressed up. I think my favorite costume was a KISS costume that one of the little neighbor boys was wearing. Totally cracked me up. It seemed like a bit of a slower night than usual though, I guess the rain and cold kept some people away.
The kids made a good haul.
My sister, Tiffany, and I helped them with their candy negotiations. I didn't want them taking advantage of Aria and having her end up with all the crap candy. I guess the silver lining on the lack of kids is that there was candy left over. Yeah for me!
1 comment:
Hahaha! I love Chase's wig, that is the best! They all looked great!
Post a Comment