Laina must have some serious stomach muscles because she does this all day.
Every time I see her do it I hear Tony Horton's voice in my head saying, "Banana!" If anyone has tried out P90X you know what a Banana is. During the ab routine he has you going from a Superman position on your stomach and then turning on to your back, with no use of the hands, and going into the Banana. The Banana position is where you are kind of balancing on your booty with legs, arms and chest up off the ground. Sadly I can remember the days when I could hang with Tony and the P90Xer crew. Where did those lovely muscles go? Will I ever get them back?
3 comments:
Ooooh, I tried to do that this morning with the ladies workout at 5:45am! Didn't work! Good job Laina! :)
Wow - Laina puts me and my abs to shame!
Oh that is sooo cute! My banana never looked that good! Don't worry Tony is waiting for you whenever you are ready to see him again- and he will have all the same dumb jokes!
Post a Comment