Laina spends time playing with her toys everyday. She gets so excited when I put her under these to play.
Now she has progressed to actually grabbing the toys. I love watching her as she tries to get her chubby little hands to grasp what she wants.
This pictures cracks me up with her little tongue out as she concentrates.
She has also become a champion hair grabber and puller. Last night she was using my hair as her anchor. She grabbed a fist full and used it to support herself as she leaned out from my shoulder to look around. While she is nursing she usually is pulling on my hair at the same time. I'm seriously contemplating a drastic haircut to get my locks out of her reach. Too bad Mike doesn't like it when I have short hair. :(
1 comment:
one of my girls used to pull my hair WHILE she nursed. What a sweetheart she is Mauri. Love these cute phases.
Post a Comment