Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleepy Head

Aria started resisting nap time this summer since all the kids were home and she didn't want to miss out on anything. She still really could use a nap most days but it has become too much of a pain to try and make her take one. Instead she ends up falling asleep wherever she is a day or two a week. Usually it is in the car or on a couch. Sometimes she actually crawls into bed herself. But there have been a few funny moments when I have found her asleep in odd places. One time I found her in her closet (her favorite hiding place when she is playing with her sister's DSi). On our reunion she sacked out under the bar with one arm on a barstool. The funniest part about this one was that she was hiding under there from Mike because he was trying to make her take a nap. Ha!
The other day I got a picture of this.
She had fallen asleep at the bottom of the stairs. She must have been really exhausted to just fall asleep in the middle of everything. As long as she has one of her blankies, she is good to go. Does this look uncomfortable or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I just got your baby announcement yesterday! She is so beautiful. Anna said, "Her mom must have had a good dream the day she was born." I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I think Anna was trying to give a compliment too.