Laina is growing up too fast. At her 2 month checkup she weighed in at 12 lbs. 13 oz. and was 24" long. I thought that sounded pretty big, she was in the 90th percentile, but when I got home and checked the other kids books I was surprised to see how big they were. Aria was smaller, of course, but Michela was a pound heavier, Chase was about 15 lbs. and Hunter was almost 16 lbs. and 25". Holy Cow, that kids was huge!
Laina is smiling all the time now, she is so cute! I love when I go to get her out of her crib and she gives me a big grin. She likes to put weight on her legs and pushes with her legs. Almost every morning I find her at the opposite end of her crib. Somehow she manages to squirm and wiggle her way around. She is grabbing things, especially my hair, and swings her fists around and usually bops herself in the face. She is cooing more and loves to interact with people. She likes listening to music and loves it when I sing to her. I'm still waiting for her to sleep through the night, but at least she is sleeping a little longer. 

I am loving those big chubby cheeks and all her roly poly rolls. With all the spitting up she does I can't help but wonder how she manages to put on any weight. I love all her dark hair that tends to stick up on top. I keep hoping that she will stay dark, but the others all went blonde, so there isn't much hope. It looks like she might end up with brown eyes though, at least she has a little bit of her Mommy in her.
2 comments:
Awww, what a cutie pie! I love it when they swing their hands around and then discover them and stare in amazement. haha! So sweet!
Love her!
Post a Comment