Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cutie Pie

Laina is such a little cutie pie. The other morning Michela and Hunter were doing her hair. They love putting her hair in a little faux hawk. Aria is always putting her hands on either side of Laina's hair and pulling them up while saying, "Mohawk!"
Laina's hair is getting long on top and it kind of curls on the ends when they do this hairdo.
At 3 months she is becoming fascinated with her fingers and is always touching and grabbing things.
The other day she was trying to grab the design on my t-shirt. When she couldn't pull it off she dived at my shoulder and tried to get it with her mouth. She makes me laugh so hard sometimes. She loves to stare at me and when she catches my eye she gives me the biggest smiles.
She has started squealing and is close to laughing. Every time I try to get her to laugh though, she always ends up hiccuping. She is really ticklish on her sides, just like her Daddy, and jumps whenever I get her there.
Her big chubby cheeks are too cute and her smile is adorable.
Whenever Mike talks to her she will get a big smile and then she ducks her head down like she is shy. So sweet!
The other day I was talking to my Mom and she wondered if Laina would be confused as she got older since we call her Laina and Peanut all the time. I confessed that she gets called a ton of different names like Chubby Cheekers, Peanut Butter, Pistachio, ... the list goes on. Aria's favorite name to call her is Poopy Pants. Mom got a good laugh from that one.

3 comments:

Very Shannon said...

Awwww, she is so gorgeous Mauri! you make beautiful babies! Hope you are well. Big hugs to ya hun :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

Love the hair, if Krystle would have had that much hair I wouldn't have pierced her ears. She looked like a boy I had to do something.