Tuesday, November 2, 2010

4 Months Old Today

Laina is 4 months old today. Can you believe it? She is getting to be such a fun little girl. The kids love watching her and playing with her. The best is when she starts squealing and screaming, everyone starts cracking up.

And her latest new skill? Well let me just show you.
Ta Da!

Yesterday Hunter told me that Laina had rolled over. I didn't see it so I didn't quite believe him. She's been getting close to rolling over for a while now, so I thought maybe he just helped her a bit. Today I was playing with her on the floor and the next thing I know she had rolled over. So I ran and grabbed the camera and she did it again! She probably did it 4 or 5 times today. I'd better start being more careful about where I lay her down. This is a bit early for rolling compared to the rest of the kids. Hopefully this doesn't mean she'll be getting into everything sooner!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hey Mauri,

I just found your blog--so cute! I have posted a new game on the Staker Challenge Blog that you will have to check out!

My blog is michelecarnesecca.blogspot.com

Have a great day with your cute, cute family!

April said...

Hi to you all, I just found your blog too. Laina is so Cute!!! Congratulations (a little late).