Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Lowry Clan at Mike's parents' house. We had the traditional Thanksgiving feast. Thankfully there were plenty of mashed potatoes for me to eat. I love me some mashed potatoes and gravy! Of course I was too worried about making sure everyone had something to eat and was happy to remember to take any pictures. I didn't get the camera out until the celebrations were winding down.

Gage trying to cram half a piece of pie in his mouth all at once.
After stuffing ourselves we had a couple of fun games of Mexican train dominoes.
Massages for everyone.
Hunter put Laina to sleep. He is so good at that!
Mike's cousin Tye came from Colorado with his family for the week. Here he is with his little boy Jace.
And a quick picture of the family before we left.
The only other picture we have of our whole family is at the hospital the day we brought Laina home!
It was a nice and relaxing day for us. It reminded me how grateful I am to have such a wonderful family. Mike and I always feel so fortunate that we love each other's families so much. We have been truly blessed this year with a precious little girl, a healthy family, and plenty of business to keep the store afloat. We are so thankful for our Savior and for a living prophet. We hope everyone out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

1 comment:

meg said...

What a fun day! LOL, Gage! Hahaha! Missed you all this year.