Thursday, December 2, 2010

5 Months

Our little Laina is 5 months old today. She is growing up way too fast and is getting to be so big. She is rolling on to her stomach all the time now, if only she could figure out how to roll back!
She is Miss Grabby Hands and puts everything in her mouth. She is currently sitting on my lap as I type this and keeps diving for my hands and the keyboard. I love when she grabs your face and squeals in delight.
She loves her brothers and sisters. She especially loves to be around Aria.
They are so cute together. Aria likes to lay on the floor by Laina and talk to her. I love hearing Aria's little voice telling Laina stories.
Lately Laina has been very into her hands and feet. I even found her attacking her own hand one day.
Her favorite thing to do is spit and make big ol' raspberries. She is constantly wet because she spits all over the place.
She is such a sweet little baby. She just gets cuter and cuter with every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What would you ever do without her?